DETAIL ABOUT THE PACKAGE
The Pench National Park is mentioned in Rudyard Kipling’s well-known tale “The Jungle Book,” which was published in 1894. The tale received praise on a global scale, making the national park—which was already well-known in India—one of the most well-known in the 1970s. This journey enables you to discover its rich biodiversity and see the powerful tiger, a sizable leopard breeding population, and other deer species. While you’re here, take a village tour to learn more about the area’s rich cultural legacy. Travel in sterilised cars, stay in pleasant and roomy accommodations, and enjoy freshly prepared meals made with premium ingredients.
Pench & Tadoba Tour Highlights
- Visit the Visit to Pench National Park, home to Leopards, Tiger, Barasingha, Striped Hyenas
- Mesmerise the beauty of Tadoba, a perfect blend of grasslands and dry forests
- Get a chance to indulge in a boat ride at Irai Lake amidst the pristine beauty
- Admire the beauty of Pench national Park and indulge in a wonderful jeep safari to witness the rich flora and fauna
Day 1 Arrival in Pench from Nagpur (90 kms/ 2.5 hours)
Day 2 Wildlife Safari in Pench Tiger Reserve
Day 3 Leave for Tadoba from Pench National Park
Day 4 Wildlife Safari in Tadoba National Park
Day 5 Departure for Nagpur
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis
- Meals include breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Professional English speaking driver cum guide
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Early check in charges
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any technical faults
It takes no more than two days to explore this national park.
“The best season to visit Pench is from October to February, when the weather is nice and the jungle appears lush. The greatest months for birdwatching are November and March, when birds migrate to central India from colder climates to spend the winter. Deer fawns can also be observed at this time.
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve: A 3-Day Tiger Safari