DETAIL ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Looking for local travel packages in Vietnam? Go nowhere and have a look at this fantastic itinerary that Refresh Holidays has given. On this tour, there is a lot to see and experience.
One of the Southeast Asian nations that has been drawing tourists for the past few decades is Vietnam, which is known for its picturesque highlands, glistening golden beaches, and modernised cities. Locals have successfully maintained the rich legacy and culture of the nation despite the country’s rapid modernisation. In the northern and southern parts of the country, hill tribes, farmers, and fisherman make up the native way of life in Vietnam. A local tour of Vietnam allows you to explore both the busy cities and everyday living in the country.
- Enjoy local delicacies and purchase souvenirs in Ben Thanh Market
- Have fun while cruising around the 4 beautiful islands
- Relax on the beautiful beach of My Khe
- Witness the unique and fun-filled hill climbing train in Vietnam
- Enjoy a walk on the Golden Bridge surrounded by the hilly mountains
Day 1 Ho Chi Minh: Arrival and leisure day
Day 2 Ho Chi Minh: Four beautiful islands
Day 3 Da Nang: Transfer, Arrival to Da Nang and leisure day
Day 4 Ha Noi: Ba Na Hill Station and transfer
Day 5 Ha Noi: Cruise from Tuan Chau Marina harbor
Day 6 Ha Noi: Day on the cruise
Day 7 Ha Noi: Departure
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Flight from Hochiminh to Da Nang by Vietnam airline with 20kg luggage
- Flight from Da Nang to Hanoi by Viet jet air at 18:25 with 20 kg luggage
- Group tour in Bana hill with Golden bridge and cable car
- 2 days tour with Apricot 3,5*cruise with group tour
- Tour in Ho Chi Minh & Cu chi tune with small group
- Airport pick-up & drop-off services ( 6 times)
- All transportation as mentioned above
- All in-tour as per itinerary (if any)
- Accommodation in itinerary with daily breakfast with double cabin
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Kayaking boat in HaLong bay
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Vietnam Visa letter approval
- Incoming and outcoming flight & Departure taxes
- Beverage, Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
- Vietnam visa stamping fee ($25/person pay at the airport)
- Some meals and drink in meals
In Southeast Asia, All Asia Trips collaborates with regional tour operators to offer unique, experience tours and journeys. Our one-of-a-kind excursions are the result of years of collaboration with our partners. In order to create our authentic tour itineraries, AAT, a small owner-managed company, pairs our staff of travel experts who are passionate about Southeast Asia with local operators who are specialists in various fields.
Airfare from your home country to the tour starting point and back from the tour ending point is not included in our tour rates. However, our packages cover all internal flights and ground transportation within the country of the destination. Please get in touch with Refresh Holidays customer service representatives if you need help booking your airline tickets if you’re travelling to/from the India. We are always delighted to recommend aircraft routes to and from the trip destination for clients outside of the India.
We will be happy to connect you with your tour and adjust your trip if you want to join or leave our tour late. However, we cannot guarantee immediate transportation or accommodations that meet your needs, and the tour fees paid are non-refundable. Please keep in mind that not all demands can be accommodated and some may require additional costs. For more information, please get in touch with an AAT representative.
We would be pleased to plan your post-tour extension specifically for you. We can help you with your pre-tour plans in addition to post-tour ones.
Refresh Holidays does not impose any limitations on your travel requirements, but it is crucial that you confirm the luggage requirements with the airline you use for international travel to/from your home and make appropriate plans.
Most of the hotels and resorts in our tours offer WiFi Internet access, though a solid connection is not always guaranteed.
Refresh Holidays strongly advises that you purchase travel insurance to cover the costs of emergency repatriation and other personal accident risks (which are not covered by the tour invoice). We suggest that you pick an insurance that meets your individual requirements.
Our group trips may utilise a variety of modes of transportation, including buses, trains, or boats, depending on the tour you wish to arrange. You may even get to ride in an ox cart on select tours! Our excursions cover the costs of all internal transportation inside the country of the destination.