memories for a lifetime
Wonderful And Memorable Turkey Trip
From 45000+ Airfare
DETAIL ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Day 1 Istanbul: Arrival
Day 2 Istanbul: Old Istanbul city Tour
Day 3 Turkey: Boat Cruise
Day 4 Kusadasi: Sightseeing
Day 5 Turkey: Sightseeing
Day 6 Antalya: Sightseeing
Day 7 Turkey: Antalya old city
Day 8 Cappadocia: Sightseeing
Day 9 Turkey: Sightseeing
Day 10 Turkey: Departure
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meal plan
- Meal plan: Lunch (UNLESS MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY)
- Meal plan: Dinner (UNLESS MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY)
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee/Museum charges
- Government Taxes/VAT/ Service Charges
- Sightseeings / Tours / Excursions (Istanbul city tour
- Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise
- Ephesus tour
- Sirince village tour and wine tasting
- Pamukkale tour
- Antalya Old City tour with waterfalls
- Konya tour
- Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum)
- Transfers (• Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- All Airport transfer mention in site the Itinerary)
- Regular SIC tours (ALL TRANSFERS ARE SIC BASIS)
- Airport Transfer : Arrival
- Airport Transfer : Departure
- Others: Other Inclusions
- All Airport transfer mention in site the Itinerary
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2 nights’ hotel in Istanbul
- 2 nights’ hotel in KusadasI
- 1 night hotel in Pamukkale
- 2 nights’ hotel in Antalya
- 2 nights’ hotel in Cappadocia
- 9 open buffet breakfasts
- 7 local lunches at restaurants during the tours
- 9 local dinners at the hotels
- Guided Istanbul city tour
- Guide Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise
- Guided Ephesus tour
- Guided Sirince village tour and wine tasting
- Guided Pamukkale tour
- Guided Antalya Old City tour with waterfalls
- Guided Konya tour
- Guided Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Professional English - speaking tour guides)
- Private Tours
- Other Exclusions (• International flights
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
The food in Turkey is suitable for vegetarians.
Never go without cash.
Street dogs and cats are common sights.
Avoid consuming tap water.
Kissing both cheeks is a traditional way to say "hello."
When crossing the roadway, approach with caution.
Public displays of affection are frowned upon.
The ideal months to visit Turkey's vast collection of historic monuments are often April, May, September, and October because these months are comfortably mild and with temperatures ranging from 20°C to 30°C.
To see all of Turkey's highlights would take months because the country is so large. A first journey should, in my opinion, last between 10 and 14 days. This will allow you plenty of time to experience Turkey and visit some of the most well-known cities, historical sites, and beaches in the nation.